Can you name the 4-letter word string that can go before the endings to spell both a country and another word?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Can you work out which 4-letter string of letters can be added to both the ending on the left to spell a country name and the ending on the right to spell another word?
- Example: 'CRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO' & 'NSTRATE' = 'DEMO' (DEMOcratic Republic of Congo & DEMOnstrate.)
- Also try: Absent Letter Countries (HARD)
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Countries & Words with Same Beginnings Quiz
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →