Can you match the first part of these oxymorons to their second halves ?
- Click the matching answer button below
- Also try: Redundant Redundancies
- Source: Oxymorons (Oxymora?)
- An oxymoron is two contradictory words placed next to each other. "Virtual reality" is an oxymoron because virtual and reality are opposites of each other but combine to make a recognizable phrase.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Oxymoron Match-Up Quiz
- Created Jan 25, 2013 in Language
- Game Plays 3,207
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →