Can you name the numbers from 1-100 that can be expressed as the product of two digits (1-9) without error?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- ALERT!: Entering some wrong answers will end the quiz
- A digit can be multiplied by itself. For example, if 13 was a possible number to multiply with, 169 would be acceptable for being formed from 13*13.
- Also try: 1-100 (Product of Digits)
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
1-100 Single-Digit Factor Game Quiz
- Created Jun 25, 2013 in Science
- Game Plays 2,319
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →