Can you name the States that Provided the Following Number of Union Infantry Regiments during the Civil War?
- Click any empty Number of Infantry Regiments or State/Territory to answer for that location
- Almost every state offered at least one volunteer regiment in the American Civil War - can you guess how many each state and territory contributed?
- Source: National Park Service - Civil War
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Union Infantry Regiment Participation Quiz
- Created Mar 2, 2010 in History
- Game Plays 170
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →