Can you name the countries with no adjacent consonants?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Correct answers are countries with no consonants next to each other in their names. Note: consonants with a space between them do not count as being next to each other.
- Source: See this quiz for country names most commonly used on sporcle
- Y can be either a consonant or a vowel. This only really affects one answer where it is a consonant next to another consonant. This answer is a bonus.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Countries With No Adjacent Consonants Quiz
- Created Apr 16, 2011 in Geography
- Game Plays 57
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →