Can you name the Players with the Best Batting Averages since .1941?
- Click any empty Year & Team or Player to answer for that location
- Since Ted Williams famously hit .406 in 1941, the .360 mark has only been topped 35 times by qualifying hitters. Data through 2011 season. Forced order to add to the challenge.
- Source: baseball-reference.com
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Best Batting Averages since .406 in 1941 Quiz
- Created Aug 9, 2012 in Sports
- Game Plays 186
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →