Can you name the .350 hitters since 1941?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: baseball-reference.com
- Since Ted Williams hit .406 in 1941, 50 different players have managed to .350 or better in a season. Players are sorted by the number of seasons they hit .350, then alphabetically within that group.
- Also try: MLB 300 HR with 1 Team
MLB .350 Hitters since 1941 Quiz
- Created Jul 27, 2012 in Sports
- Featured Sep 12, 2013
- Game Plays 23,427
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →