Can you pick the definitions for the interesting jumble of Latin vocabulary words?
- Click the matching answer button below
- Source: Glossa: a Latin dictionary
- For verbs I have given the infinitive, for nouns the nominative, for adjectives the masculine nominative singular, and for adverbs and prepositions themselves. :) There are no fake answers. Enjoy!
- Also try: Latin Impersonal Verbs
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Interesting Latin Vocabulary (clickable) Quiz
- Created Jun 21, 2012 in Language
- Game Plays 808
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →