Can you match up the names of famous Romans?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: List of famous Romans
- Romans often had 3 names. Match up the Romans by linking the parts of their praenomen (given name), nomen (family name), and cognomen (nickname). Names are usually birth names.
- All answers are 3-word Roman names with the words in the name split across three columns. Get the right combination of names to name a well-known Roman.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Roman Name Match Quiz
- Created Oct 12, 2013 in History
- Game Plays 16
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →