Can you name the Terrestrial members of the Order Carnivora for each part of the world, by common name?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: wildcarnivore.com
- Subtypes of animals are grouped together by words in their common names (e.g. humpback whale and blue whale would be grouped under "whale")
- Terrestrial members of the Order Carnivora only! Have fun!
- Also try: Clickable Creature Characters
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Carnivores of the World Quiz
- Created Jul 22, 2011 in Science
- Game Plays 98
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →