Can you name the words fully contained within the names of the U. S. states?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Name all the common English words (3 letters and up) which are fully contained within the name of any state, with no letters rearranged (for example, "tax" does NOT count as being within "Texas").
- Words must be at least three letters long. Spaces in two-word states are maintained. Words that must be capitalized do not count.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Words Within States Quiz
- Created Aug 23, 2011 in Language
- Game Plays 98
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →