Can you name the the countries whose citizens received the most immediate relative immigrant visas from the U.S.?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: U.S. Bureau of Consular Affairs
- U.S. citizens can sponsor their spouses, unmarried children under 21, or parents (if the citizen is 21 or over) to immigrate to the U.S. Adopted children are also included. Numbers from 2006-2010.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Who's bringing their families to the U.S. Quiz
- Created Jun 23, 2011 in Geography
- Game Plays 418
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →