Can you name the U.S. states that have lost population in at least one of the censuses from 1800-2010?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Census.gov (including updated data on 2010 website)
- Twenty current states have lost population in at least one of the decades since the first census was taken in 1790. Note that some of the states may have been territories when they lost population.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
States losing population Quiz
- Created May 18, 2011 in Geography
- Game Plays 170
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →