Can you name the closing three sentences of Abraham Lincoln's Second Inaugural Address?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Abraham Lincoln Online
- Abraham Lincoln's famously concise and poetic Second Inaugural Address was delivered April 4, 1865, less than a month before his assassination. The closing sentences begin "Fondly do we hope..."
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Lincoln's Second Inaugural Quiz
- Created Apr 6, 2013 in History
- Game Plays 41
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →