Can you name the A Canterbury Tales Tale: A Logic Puzzle?
- Click any empty or to answer for that location
- ALERT!: Entering some wrong answers will end the quiz
- No knowledge of the Canterbury Tales should be needed to complete this puzzle, and I apologise to Chaucer fans in advance.
Adjacent includes diagonal squares, as does direct line.
- The setting is the Tabard Inn, on a rainy April day. You, Geoffrey Chaucer, are looking for a group of pilgrims who will tell you stories so that you can write them down and make a fortune.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
A 'Canterbury Tales' Tale: A Logic Puzzle Quiz
- Created Dec 9, 2012 in Literature
- Game Plays 1,900
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →