Can you match the Japanese Words Loaned from English?
- Click the matching answer button below
- Source: sci.lang.japan
- Japanese words are written in roman characters. All of the Japanese words are derived from actual English words but their usage is unusual.
Macrons (ā, ē, ī, ō, ū) indicate long vowel sounds.
- Also try: Japanese in English
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Japan's Pseudo English Quiz
- Created Feb 4, 2013 in Language
- Game Plays 691
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →