Can you name the playoff teams defeated by the N.Y. Islanders from 1980-1984?
- Click any empty Year/Round or Team to answer for that location
- Source: New York Islanders playoff history
- After their 1979 defeat to John Davidson and the Rangers, the N.Y. Islanders won a record 19 consecutive playoff series, ending with their defeat in the 1984 Stanley Cup finals to the Edmonton Oilers.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
N.Y. Islanders Consecutive Series Wins Quiz
- Created Apr 18, 2010 in Sports
- Game Plays 82
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →