Can you name the countries that would have the highest score in Scrabble*?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Also try: Scrabble-Legal Countries
- 1 point: E, A, I, O, N, R, T, L, S, U; 2 points: D, G; 3 points: B, C, M, P; 4 points: F, H, V, W, Y; 5 points: K; 8 points: J, X; 10 points: Q, Z
- *Technically most of these countries would not qualify using traditional Scrabble rules, so this is mostly just a fun diversion based on the Scrabble scoring criteria outlined above.
Countries with Most Scrabble Points Quiz
- Created Oct 8, 2009 in Geography
- Featured Mar 31, 2013
- Game Plays 40,868
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →