Can you name the countries and other areas missing the two letters of their ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 codes?
- Click any empty Area, minus ISO code or Area to answer for that location
- The clues here are areas with two-letter ISO codes, but with all occurrences of those letters in their names removed. For example, if 'Sporclestan' had the ISO code "SP", its clue would be "ORCLETAN".
- Source: iso.org
- Also try: Countries Minus S, P, O, R, C, L, E
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Countries Minus ISO Codes Quiz
- Created May 20, 2013 in Geography
- Game Plays 27
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →