Can you name the places given the number of letters?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Answers need to correspond to the number of letters listed in the left column. For example: Country A and Country B both have 7 letters, but Country A is bigger, so it will be the answer.
- Source: Encyclopedia Britannica
- Also try: Wikipedia Country Popularity
- Names are based on Sporcle's "Countries of the World" spelling conventions.
Letter Geography Quiz
- Created Dec 14, 2010 in Geography
- Featured Sep 22, 2012
- Game Plays 34,874
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →