Can you name the countries that share their names with the largest island they possess (at least in part)?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Only includes countries whose full common name is also the common name of the largest island of which the country possesses some part; multiple island names excluded. Continental landmasses excluded.
- Source: World Atlas: Islands
- Also try: Largest Islands by Country
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
It's an island! It's a country! No, it's...both! Quiz
- Created Dec 6, 2010 in Geography
- Game Plays 7,950
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →