Can you name the countries on the N./S. American coastline, in order, starting in north Canada and going clockwise?
- Click any empty or Country to answer for that location
- Source: Google Maps
- Countries can appear more than once e.g. starting in northern Russia (for Asia) and proceeding clockwise we would have: Russia->N. Korea->S. Korea->N. Korea->China->Vietnam
ENTER CANADA FIRST!
- Also try: Around the Coastline of Eurasia-Africa
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Around the Coastline of the Americas Quiz
- Created Feb 5, 2010 in Geography
- Game Plays 4,587
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →