Can you pick the languages belonging to the same major language family?
- Click corresponding answers to create a match
- Source: Wikipedia, verified at Ethnologue.com
- The languages here are all members of the same FAMILY. For example, Indo-European is a language family whose subgroupings include Germanic and Slavic. Each triplet is from a distinct language family.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Language Family Matching Quiz
- Created Jun 23, 2013 in Language
- Game Plays 1,420
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →