Can you name the city reached travelling in a straight line for the starting city, distance and initial bearing given?
- Click any empty Starting City or Resulting City to answer for that location
- Source: Distance and Bearing Calculator
- Bearing is given in degrees and will change on the route due to the Earth being spherical. Some example bearings: 000=North, 090=East, 180=South and 270=West.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Cities by Distance and Bearing Quiz
- Created Feb 2, 2010 in Geography
- Game Plays 65
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →