Can you name the pairs of cities connected by a single interstate?
- Click any empty Pair or Connected? to answer for that location
- Some wrong answers will appear in red
- Source: Google Maps, Wikipedia, maps.huge.info
- Enter Y if one can drive from within the limits (not the metro area!) of one city to within the limits of the other using a single interstate and no other roads. Note: "99" and "99E" are not the same!
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Can't get there from here? Quiz
- Created Nov 15, 2011 in Geography
- Game Plays 48
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →