Can you name the President who said each of the words the most in his State of the Union Address?
- Click any empty Word or President to answer for that location
- Some wrong answers will appear in red
- Source: Patterns of Speech: State of the Union
- A historical look at the number of times presidents have used selected words in their State of the Union addresses (or analogous speeches) from 1934 to 2011.
- NOTE: Here are the list of Presidents used: Obama, Bush, Clinton, Reagan, Eisenhower, Truman, and FDR (Roosevelt) *Last names are only accepted.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Patterns of Speech: State of the Union Addresses Quiz
- Created Jun 26, 2011 in History
- Game Plays 54
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →