Can you name the Countries & Capitals without any closed letters?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Wikipedia, List of National Capitals
- A closed letter is a letter in block captials that has an enclosed space in it. E.g. A, D and O.
Open letters have no enclosed spaces. E.g E, I and S.
- Also try: Europe by First 2 Letters
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Countries & Capitals Without Closed Letters Quiz
- Created Jan 28, 2012 in Geography
- Game Plays 67
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →