Just For Fun
Just For Fun
iPhone & iPad
Find the hidden sports teams (US based)
Can you name the cities hidden in the text?
Quiz not verified by Sporcle
Criteria Countries (Africa)
Highest Grossing R Rated Mov...
A Song of Ice and Fire Logic...
Germany's Neighbors A-Z Mine...
Word Ladder: The Great Gatsb...
Rate 5 stars
Rate 4 stars
Rate 3 stars
Rate 2 stars
Rate 1 star
How to Play
Click the green button to start and enter the correct answers below
1-5 NFL cities and 6-10 NHL cities
1. On one stamp, the rifle butt is planted on the ground. When the soldier hears the second stamp, a bayonet is firmly attached.
2. He's such a big head with a big ego. Wish he'd bury his head in the sand. 1 ego is enough.
3. All of a sudden, very large chunks of ice began to crumble into the sea.
4. The children all loved to play blind mans buff. A lot of them won prizes as they were so good at it.
5. Perhaps the best cricketer at that time was Viv Richards. This West Indian, a polished performer in test matches and one day games, was special.
6. Following his medical, Gary received official confirmation that he'd got the job.
7. The pedals seemed simple enough to turn but if you hit the right pedal first, it meant you hit the wrong pedal last.
8. Rather like Lady Diana, he improvised when it came to evading photographers.
9. 'You should get the editor onto it'. He nodded and picked up the phone
10. Take 'Ivanhoe', for instance. An epic book by Sir Walter Scott awash with tales of medieval England.
You haven't played this game yet.
You Might Also Like...
Division I Basketball
(warning: may contain spoilers)
Created Nov 6, 2009
Top Games Today in Sports
Ten Years of Big 4 Champions
MLB Active Career Hits Leader ...
Premier League Shooting Galler...
NBA Top 200 Scorers (2012-13)
Top Games with Similar Tags
Big 4 Teams
Top User Games in Sports
2013-2014 NBA Bunker
Who has more???? Lightning MLB...
Who Wants To Be A Billionaire ...
2013-2014 NBA Per Game Leaders...
HIDE THIS WARNING
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Google+
2007-14 © Sporcle, Inc.
Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →