Just For Fun
Games to Consider
iPhone & iPad
Find the hidden sports teams (US based)
Can you name the cities hidden in the text?
Quiz not verified by Sporcle
10 to 1 Movie Shooting Gallery
Are You Smarter Than a College Student? XIX
Most Common Surnames For Each Letter
Country by Female Historical Figures
Word Ladder: 3-Letter Michael Jackson Songs
Rate 5 stars
Rate 4 stars
Rate 3 stars
Rate 2 stars
Rate 1 star
How to Play
Click the green button to start and enter the correct answers below
1-5 NFL cities and 6-10 NHL cities
1. On one stamp, the rifle butt is planted on the ground. When the soldier hears the second stamp, a bayonet is firmly attached.
2. He's such a big head with a big ego. Wish he'd bury his head in the sand. 1 ego is enough.
3. All of a sudden, very large chunks of ice began to crumble into the sea.
4. The children all loved to play blind mans buff. A lot of them won prizes as they were so good at it.
5. Perhaps the best cricketer at that time was Viv Richards. This West Indian, a polished performer in test matches and one day games, was special.
6. Following his medical, Gary received official confirmation that he'd got the job.
7. The pedals seemed simple enough to turn but if you hit the right pedal first, it meant you hit the wrong pedal last.
8. Rather like Lady Diana, he improvised when it came to evading photographers.
9. 'You should get the editor onto it'. He nodded and picked up the phone
10. Take 'Ivanhoe', for instance. An epic book by Sir Walter Scott awash with tales of medieval England.
You haven't played this game yet.
You Might Also Like...
Big 4 Cities
(warning: may contain spoilers)
Created Nov 6, 2009
Top Games Today in Sports
NFL Top 5 Rushers per Team (2000s)
MLB Over/Under: .300 Career Batting Average
2014 World Cup Stars
Most Sacked NFL QBs per Year
Top Games with Similar Tags
Big 4 Cities
Top User Games in Sports
SI.com's Top 100 NBA Players of 2014-15
Top 10 NBA Scoring Leaders Per Season (1990-2000)
Athlete By Sports Card - Part II
NBA Chain Game
HIDE THIS WARNING
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Google+
2007-14 © Sporcle, Inc.
Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →