Just For Fun
Just For Fun
iPhone & iPad
Can you name the cities hidden in the text?
Enter an answer in the box below
Correctly named answers will show up below
Answers do not have to be guessed in order
This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Popular trivia games today
'#' Movies by Picture
Shortest Country Name per Letter
Color Sequence Memory Game
True or False Logic Quiz
Word Ladder: Here's Johnny
Clickable 1-100 Mines
Missing Word: 3-Letter Movie Words
/10 answers correct
Show Missed Answers
1-5 NFL cities and 6-10 NHL cities
1. On one stamp, the rifle butt is planted on the ground. When the soldier hears the second stamp, a bayonet is firmly attached.
2. He's such a big head with a big ego. Wish he'd bury his head in the sand. 1 ego is enough.
3. All of a sudden, very large chunks of ice began to crumble into the sea.
4. The children all loved to play blind mans buff. A lot of them won prizes as they were so good at it.
5. Perhaps the best cricketer at that time was Viv Richards. This West Indian, a polished performer in test matches and one day games, was special.
6. Following his medical, Gary received official confirmation that he'd got the job.
7. The pedals seemed simple enough to turn but if you hit the right pedal first, it meant you hit the wrong pedal last.
8. Rather like Lady Diana, he improvised when it came to evading photographers.
9. 'You should get the editor onto it'. He nodded and picked up the phone
10. Take 'Ivanhoe', for instance. An epic book by Sir Walter Scott awash with tales of medieval England.
HIDE THIS WARNING
You might also like these games:
Division I Basketball
for this game.
(Warning: comments may contain spoilers)
Find the hidden sports teams (US based) Quiz
Created Nov 6, 2009 in
Game Plays 282
Friend Scores and Standings
Loading friend results....
Top Games Today in Sports
NBA Most Points by Decade
NBA Players by Face
WWE Wrestlers by '90s Action F...
NBA Top Scorers per Country
Top Games with Similar Tags
Big 4 Teams
Top User Games in Sports
MLB All 271 Players with 2,000...
Did they play for the Celtics?
NBA Top 15 Scorers (2011-2012)
Never made the Premier League ...
Nov 6th, 2009 at 10:20 GMT
cool concept, got them all, but way too much time... before i realized what this quiz was about i was able to get half of them by just guessing nfl or nhl cities...
Nov 6th, 2009 at 10:24 GMT
thanks minus....i've taken it down to 5 mins.
Nov 6th, 2009 at 11:44 GMT
tampa bay isn't a city.
Nov 6th, 2009 at 11:47 GMT
I couldnt figure this out until I clicked give up and saw the answers. Very clever.
Sep 1st, 2010 at 22:59 GMT
That was fun. I like what you did for San Diego.
Mar 22nd, 2011 at 10:49 GMT
Kept trying "San D1ego." Also, props to zmoney: Tampa is the name of the city.
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Google+
2007-13 © Sporcle, Inc.
Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →