Just For Fun
Games to Consider
iPhone & iPad
Find the hidden football teams (UKbased)
Can you name the football teams hidden in the text?
Quiz not verified by Sporcle
10 to 1 Movie Shooting Gallery
Are You Smarter Than a College Student? XIX
Most Common Surnames For Each Letter
Word Ladder: 3-Letter Michael Jackson Songs
Country by Female Historical Figures
Rate 5 stars
Rate 4 stars
Rate 3 stars
Rate 2 stars
Rate 1 star
How to Play
Click the green button to start and enter the correct answers below
1-6 Premier Lge and 7-10 Championship
1. Did you see Usain Bolt on the telly break the world record?
2. He wouldn't go out in public without his wig and his contact lenses.
3. Gerbils are quite a handful. Hamsters are much nicer.
4. '....and whosoever shall stand in our path shall be split asunder. Land nor sea shall provide shelter from our wrath'
5. The road seemed to stretch on for ever and ever. Tony kept his foot hard down on the throttle pedal and his eyes on the road.
6. 'The tornado came from the South-West. OK, every one is safe but lots of property has been damaged'.
7. Every month the local witches got together for their coven. Try to gatecrash it at your peril.
8. The magician removed the handkerchief and uttered the magic words 'abracadabra' and wow!, hey presto, nothing but a single feather. The dove had vanished.
9. The time was a new lap record. It smashed the old time and was under by nearly two seconds.
10. When Peter bought the car, different prices applied and it was much cheaper.
You haven't played this game yet.
You Might Also Like...
Big 4 Cities
(warning: may contain spoilers)
Created Nov 6, 2009
Top Games Today in Sports
NFL Top 5 Rushers per Team (2000s)
MLB Over/Under: .300 Career Batting Average
2014 World Cup Stars
Most Sacked NFL QBs per Year
Top Games with Similar Tags
Big 4 Cities
Top User Games in Sports
Athlete By Sports Card - Part II
SI.com's Top 100 NBA Players of 2014-15
Top 10 NBA Scoring Leaders Per Season (1990-2000)
Can you pick the 2014 NBA Starting Five By College?
HIDE THIS WARNING
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Google+
2007-14 © Sporcle, Inc.
Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →