Can you name the Speech given by Shakespeare's Henry V prior to the battle of Agincourt?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Excerpt begins after "Rather proclaim it, Westmoreland, through my host, that...". See "Also try" for a quiz on filling in longer phrases from the speech.
- Source: MIT Shakespeare
- Also try: We Few...We Happy Few
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
St. Crispin's Day Speech Quiz
- Created Sep 28, 2011 in Literature
- Game Plays 1,038
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →