Can you name the words that use the sounds of /r/, /s/, and /t/ at the beginning or end?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Use 2-3 of these consonant sounds, no more than 1x/sound. Multi-syllables OK, if all consonant sounds are on an end. Thus, SET is fine but not SETTEE or SETTER. Careful not to let S's sound like Z's!
- Usual restrictions apply: List of reasonably known words, but no hyphenated, proper, archaic, etc.
- Source: Oxford Dictionaries
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Begins and Ends: /R/ /S/ /T/ Mashup Quiz
- Created Jun 27, 2012 in Language
- Game Plays 467
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →