Can you name these things predicated on the letter 'L'?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- The big chart on the display floor says this is my 50th contributed game, so I thought I'd offer this L-ebration. Answers are listed alphabetically.
- *Plurals and -s, -ed, -ing ending verbs are not included. Words are from the MW Learners Dictionary.
- Source: MW Learners Dictionary
- Also try: Stretching One's Legs
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →