Can you pick the countries bordering Brazil 248,350,662 years (and 3 months) ago?
- Click the matching answer button below
- Source: Pangea Map with Modern Frontiers
- Click on countries that would have bordered Brazil 250 million years ago during its Pangea supercontinent age. "Border" means land border or narrow waterway.
- Also try: What do These Thai Letters Resemble?
- Suggestion: if your memory doesn't go back 250 million years, click on the map link, study how the puzzle fits, and then give the game a try.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Brazil's Neighbors (in Pangea) Quiz
- Created Jun 27, 2013 in Geography
- Game Plays 104
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →