Can you decide what objects the Thais had in mind when creating these letters (using choices found in the notes)?
- Click any empty Letter or Item to answer for that location
- Some wrong answers will appear in red
- Thai letters have associated objects (much like English: A for apple, B for ball, etc). Use the answers listed below and match them to the given Thai consonants using their shape as a clue.
- ANSWER LIST: Chicken (head in profile), Child (in parent's arms), Elephant (head in profile), Flag, Kite, Monkey, Owl (in profile), Snake, Turtle (head on).
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
What do These Thai Letters Resemble? Quiz
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →