Can you name the most literate U.S. cities, per the America's Most Literate Cities study?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Americas Most Literate Cities, Central Connecticut State University
- The study looks at the 76 cities with 250K+ population and takes into account six categories: booksellers, education, internet, libraries, newspapers and (periodical) publications.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Most literate U.S. cities Quiz
- Created Feb 11, 2013 in Geography
- Game Plays 116
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →