Can you name the Top 9 career leaders in rushing yards for each NFL franchise?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: PFR.com
- "Franchise" means the entire existence of each team, i.e. Titans = Houston Oilers, Tennessee Titans; Browns = both incarnations of Cleveland Browns. Not all of these players were Running Backs!
- Also try: NFL - Top 9 Career Passing Yards per Franchise
- Yardage totals are through the end of the 2012 NFL season.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
NFL - Top 9 Career Rushing Yards per Franchise Quiz
- Created Dec 11, 2013 in Sports
- Game Plays 897
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →