Can you name the MLB batters that have whiffed 150 or more times in a single season?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: BBR.com
- Striking out 150 or more times in a season has happened over 200 times since. Name the players that have accomplished this illustrious feat.
- Also try: MLB - 60+ Stolen Bases in a Season, 1901-Present
- MON = Montreal Expos, WAS (pre-1972) = Washington Senators, WAS (post-2005) = Washington Nationals, ANA = Anaheim Angels, CAL = California Angels, TBD = Tampa Bay Devil Rays
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
MLB - 150+ K's Batting in a Season Quiz
- Created Nov 14, 2012 in Sports
- Game Plays 211
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →