Can you name the MLB players that have stolen 60 or more bases in a single season since 1901?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: BBR.com
- Stealing 60 bases or more in a season has happened over 100 times since 1901. Name the players that have accomplished this feat.
- PHA = Philadelphia A's, BRO = Brooklyn Dodgers, MON = Montreal Expos, SEP = Seattle Pilots, WAS = Washington Senators.
- Also try: MLB - 150+ K's Batting in a Season
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
MLB - 60+ Stolen Bases in a Season, 1901-Present Quiz
- Created Nov 14, 2012 in Sports
- Game Plays 961
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →