Can you name the MLB managers that have had multiple stints with the same team since 1961?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: BBR.com
- At least one stint was *NOT* as an interim manager and that there was at least one other full-time, permanent manager in between stints. One stint *may be* as an interim manager, but not both.
- KCA = Kansas City Athletics; FLA = Florida Marlins; CAL = California Angels; MON = Montreal Expos.
- Also try: MLB - 3.0+ Defensive WAR Seasons, 1961-Present
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
MLB - Managers, Multiple Stints, Same Team, 1961-Now Quiz
- Created Nov 20, 2012 in Sports
- Game Plays 124
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →