Can you name the MLB players that have had an OPS season over 1.000 since 1901?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: BBR.com
- Years are the first and last time player had an OPS over 1.000. *WARNING*: team shown is *not* necessarily the team where player played majority of their career!
- PHA = Philadelphia A's, NYG = New York Giants, MON = Montreal Expos, MLN = Milwaukee Braves, BRO = Brooklyn Dodgers, SLB = St. Louis Browns, ANA = Anaheim Angels, WAS = Washington Senators.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
MLB - 1.000+ OPS Seasons Since 1901 Quiz
- Created Nov 30, 2012 in Sports
- Game Plays 230
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →