Can you name the players selected to multiple All-Star teams and only play for one MLB franchise?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: BBR.com
- Can you name the players who spent their entire careers with only one team and made multiple All-Star teams? Pre-'61 Washington Senators are combined with Twins, Expos/Nationals are combined.
- Numbers in the hint column refer to number of All-Star appearances (x) and years played for franchise.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
MLB - Multiple All-Stars, One Team Quiz
- Created Jul 18, 2011 in Sports
- Game Plays 362
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →