Can you name the players with the most MLB seasons hitting 20 or more Home Runs while never being selected as an All-Star?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: BBR.com
- Only includes players who had 4 or more seasons of 20 or more HR's after the inaugural All-Star Game in 1933, therefore disqualifying Rogers Hornsby, Hack Wilson, Cy Williams, Ken Williams, etc.
- Also try: MLB - Most Seasons 20+ HR's
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
MLB - Most 20+ HR Seasons, 0 All-Star Selections Quiz
- Created Oct 8, 2013 in Sports
- Game Plays 246
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →