Can you name the players who started the most games at first base from 1960-1979?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Baseball-Reference.com
- Team is the team for whom he played the most games at 1B during his entire career. Games are games played at 1B from 1960-1979. Inspiration came from tk925's quizzes.
- Also try: MLB First Basemen 1980-2013
- BRO = Brooklyn Dodgers; MLN = Milwaukee Braves; WAS = Washington Senators; KCA = Kansas City Athletics; LAA = Los Angeles Angels; CAL = California Angels
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
MLB - First Basemen 1960-1979 Quiz
- Created Jan 27, 2012 in Sports
- Game Plays 601
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →