Can you name the most common U.S. counties that are named after a President or Founding Father?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: U.S. County Name Popularity
- A Founding Father can include Declaration signers, statemen, and military leaders who took part in winning American independence. A county not named after a President or Founding Father is excluded.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Presidential & Founding Fathers Counties Quiz
- Created Jul 4, 2010 in Geography
- Game Plays 148
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →