Just For Fun
Games to Consider
iPhone & iPad
Adam Sandler The Chanukah Song
Can you pick the missing lyric from the choices below for the Chanukah song?
Quiz not verified by Sporcle
74th Hunger Games Bunker
Gimme a G! Gimme a V! Gimme 5 Letters!
Colonies, Companies and Felonies
80 Movies from the 1980s
Word Ladder: Use Your Brain
Rate 5 stars
Rate 4 stars
Rate 3 stars
Rate 2 stars
Rate 1 star
How to Play
Click the green button to start and click the correct answers below
Click the missing word(s)to complete the Chanukah song. Each phrase has 3 choices associated with it. Good luck and Happy Holiday.
1) There's a lot of Christmas songs out there, and uh not to many Hanukah songs, so uh i wrote a song for all those __________ who don't get to hear any Hanukah songs.
2) Put on your yamaka, here comes Hanukkah. It's so much _________ to celebrate Hanukkah.
3) Hanukkah is, the festival of lights. Instead of one day of presents, we have ___________.
4) When you feel like the only kid in town without a ___________, heres a list of people who are Jewish, just like you and me:
5) _________ lights the menorrah.
6) So do James Caan, Kirk Douglas, and the late ________.
7) Guess who eats together at the Karnickey deli, Bowzer from sha-na-na, and _______.
8) Paul Newman's half Jewish. _______'s half too. Put them together--what a fine lookin' Jew!
9) You don't need Deck the Halls or Jingle Bell rock. Cause you can spin the dreidel with _______and _______ - both Jewish!
10) Put on your yamaka, it's time for Hanukkah; the owner of the _______ celebrates Hanukkah.
11) _______-- not a Jew!
12) But guess who is...hall of famer _______ (he converted!)
13) We got Ann Landers and her sister Dear Abby. _______'s a quarter jewish--not too shabby!
14) Some people think that Ebenezer Scrooge is, well, he's not, but guess who is: all _______.
15) So many Jews are in show biz-- Tom Cruise isn't, but I heard his _____ is.
16) Tell your friend _______, it's time you celebrate Hanukkah. I hope I get a harmonica, on this lovely, lovely Hanukkah.
17) So drink your ________, and smoke your mara-juanic-ah.
18) If you really, really wanna-kah, have a happy, happy, happy, happy Hanukkah._______
You haven't played this game yet.
You Might Also Like...
Common Halloween Costumes
(warning: may contain spoilers)
Created Dec 17, 2012
Top Games Today in Holiday
A Halloween Murder Mystery
That's Not a Turkey!
Figure Out the Lyrics (Christmas Edition)
Thanksgiving Dinner Logic Puzzle
Top Games with Similar Tags
Finish the Christmas Song
Top User Games in Holiday
Pick Your Presents
Birth and Death per Holiday
→ Separated Thanksgiving ←
Holidays: Which Comes First?
HIDE THIS WARNING
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Google+
2007-14 © Sporcle, Inc.
Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →