Can you match the countries in which each of these endemic mammals are found naturally occurring in the wild?
- Click the matching answer button below
- Source: Living Natural Treasures - A Database of Countries with Endemic Species
- For the purpose of this quiz, a species counts as 'endemic' to a country if it is found naturally occurring in the wild in that country only and nowhere else. Regionally extinct species not counted.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Mammal to Country Match Quiz
- Created Jun 4, 2013 in Geography
- Game Plays 34
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →