Can you name the countries that derive the highest percentage of their GDP from agriculture?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: World Bank World Development Indicators (2008 data)
- Answers are countries where agriculture makes up the highest percent of GDP (versus other sectors like services or manufacturing), rather than countries with the highest overall agricultural output.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Farming Countries Quiz
- Created Jan 19, 2013 in Geography
- Game Plays 76
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →