Can you name the capitals and countries from these words contained within them?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Each clue is a word that is formed by the name of a capital followed by its country with one or more letters from each. For example, for the clue "ROE" the answer would be "caiRO, Egypt".
- (Although the answer includes both capital and country, you only need to type in the capital.)
- Also try: Missing Word: U.S. Cities
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Capital+Country by Hidden Word Quiz
- Created Mar 26, 2013 in Geography
- Game Plays 39
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →