Can you name the most populous city in each state whose name is also a word (or words) in the dictionary?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: U.S. Census (2010), Merriam Webster (11th ed)
- Words qualify if they are listed uncapitalized in Merriam-Webster. If a city name has multiple words, all must qualify. Towns and unincorporated Census-designated places are treated as cities.
- Also try: U.S Cities with 'ing'
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
U.S. Cities That Are Words Quiz
- Created May 26, 2012 in Geography
- Game Plays 116
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →