Can you name the U.S. state capitals by the number of babies named for them in 2011?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: SSA
- Each correct answer is a U.S. state capital. The clues tell the number of babies born in 2011 in the United States who were given that name as a first name.
- *SSA's public record only includes a name if it was given to at least five babies in the year. Therefore names labeled as zero in this quiz may actually be one, two, three or four.
- Also try: Babies Named for Countries
Babies Named for State Capitals Quiz
- Created Jan 6, 2013 in Miscellaneous
- Featured Apr 11, 2013
- Game Plays 45,364
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →